Believing that every human being is created and gifted by God, and that the human spirit is nurtured in community, we, the people of New Hope, are called to seek God,
create Peace and share Joy.
New Hope Is A Church With Passion!
New Hope believes faith must be made real through the work that we do:
- We work to fight hunger through the New Hope Community Food Pantry
- We are a member of the Reconciling Ministries Network, working for the inclusion of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities within the church
- We are peace and justice oriented
- We support individuals who choose to make their voices heard on issues of peace and inclusion
- We work to help independent farmers in developing countries by promoting fair trade coffee, tea and chocolate
We seek to expand our ministries and to serve God's kingdom here on earth—every day.